Monday 4 May 2015

P.Diddy’s 3 AM Fragrance Commercial Ad Banned + You Can Watch It Here

P.Diddy’s 3 AM Fragrance Commercial Ad Banned + You Can Watch It Here

P.Diddy’s new fragrance’s commercial has been banned from airing on tv because it is too racy, but you can get to watch it online. We were so curious after we saw a snippet of it on his IG page and decided to go to style.com where we can watch it in full glare.  And oh boy! I totally support the ban.
Like seriously, you don’t watch such an ad during the day and don’t even get horny except you are…… not to talk of watching it alone and imagine what Diddy was doing to Cassie, at this time of the day and excuse me… it’s Diddy, not someone else ho!! Haha our big big crush… oh dear, you can only imagine. So the fragrance commercial was banned, and we think it’s so cool. Before you say LADUN.. please watch the full snippet here and tell us you weren’t horny. Haha I never said I was plsss hehe. Also continue below to see the reason Diddy gave for using Cassie in the new ad.

It’s an interesting story. My girlfriend, she’s a model and she’s also a recording artist. And I had casted someone for the commercial and the commercial has these intense-type of love scenes. When I saw who I casted for the commercial, it wasn’t as natural as it would be if it was somebody that I really had an affection for and also someone that I had made love to before.
So basically, a light goes off in my head. It’s two hours before the commercial. I said, ‘I need to call my girlfriend, she needs to be in the commercial. She’s a model, one of the most beautiful women in the world.’ So I called her. And this is just us doing the photoshoot. but’s really for the campaign [for new fragrance].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive